Those who have a lot of knowledge about its history will not need any other reason to visit this country. For those who do not know a lot about Greece, here are some reasons why you should visit:
- They have fantastic weather
- Greek cuisine is one of the best. You will find the world’s most exquisite Mediterranean flavors here.
- It is easy to get to and hard to forget. You can visit this country by car, ship or airplane.
- Monuments and UNESCO heritage sites. You will get the chance to see some of the most amazing monuments in the world. You can visit the Archaeological Site of Delphi or the medieval town of Mystras in the Peloponnese.
- Acropolis and the New Acropolis Museum. The most famous temple in Acropolis is the Parthenon. It is dedicated to the goddess Athena.
- Lovely beach. If you visit Greece during the summer then it is guaranteed that you will have a nice time. This country has many visitors from a lot of different countries during the summer and the reason for that is because it offers you to enjoy their lovely beach.
- Meteora (which means suspended in the air) are spectacular cliffs that rise more than 366 meters (1200 feet) into the air overlooking the villages of Kastraki and Kalambaka. These monasteries were built by monks seeking spiritual isolation and freedom from religious persecution.